1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe (17 countries to date), with over 28 million meals saved in France.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
You will join our French team of more than 80 people to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of over 1200 employees around Europe and the US.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!!
The Inbound Sales Team is in charge of turning interest into passion. We contact all stores as fast as possible and sell Too Good To Go as a Queen / King to turn everyone into an ambassador with perfect onboarding ! The Inbound Sales Team is responsible for spreading our values to all new partners. We are a growing team with new challenges every day. It's a stimulating environment where you have to be able to move fast.
Management & Sales
- Recruit, develop and build the team: Using your in-depth knowledge and experience of different sales methodologies, you will ensure the team fulfil their potential and constantly train, coach, mentor and support them for peak performance.
- Manage a team of 12 inbound sales specialists today and growing: keeping the team focused on top priorities and pushing for peak performance, mindset and well-being.
- Create cohesion and strong communication in the team, while developing new challenges to motivate and inspire.
- Develop and maintain high sales performance through constant training.
- Support people growth through coaching and side projects in their areas of expertise.
- Identify optimization in individuals and set up coaching with them.
Structure & Strategy
- Set up and manage KPI’s (volume of leads, opportunities conversion rate, new saving stores, sale cycle and call performance) through data analysis and action plans built with the team.
- Propose action plan based on analysis to optimize team performance (people tools & processes).
- Work together with the Head of Sales to develop a strong and consistent inbound sales strategy for France.
- Collaborate with global functions to identify best practices from other countries and implement them in France.
- Work together with the Marketing owner to work on the lead generation performance and inbound quarterly targets.
- Work closely with the Global Teams (Global Sales Indies, Global Lead Generation) to develop efficient tools.
- Anticipate future challenges and ambitions, and always raise the bar, for yourself, the team and the business.