You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste.
Why do we fight food waste ? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with 16 countries currently active and more coming ! But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 88 million meals from the bin, with over 28 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
If so, continue reading.
As an Area Manager, you are responsible for all the Cooperatives (Système U, Intermarché and Leclerc) in the Nantes areas :
- Mapping & Prospecting : Build and manage a robust network of independent stores in your region. Prospect new areas through cold calling, emailing, stores walk in & networking with others stores. Identity the key contacts & partners in order to develop the portfolio
- Negotiation and persuasion: Use your best arguments to convince stores to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste directly on the field!
- Setting up the best offer: Build a perfect knowledge of your prospects; by investigating by phone, by going into the field or by any other creative way in order to offer them the most suitable offer, so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Onboarding: make sure that stores give us all necessary information, so you can add the account on the app, launch pilot, follow up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions to improve food waste reduction performance. You may organize in-store training session for the launch of Too Good To Go.
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store to set things up well with them and maximize their impact - create a real ambassadors network and make sure they use our solution in the best way possible.
- Networking: Get in touch with other sales from others companies in the same area to understand the connection between stores & stores owners. Identity key partners in the area in order to be invited to the regional meeting. And built a strong relationship with key partners for them to recommend you to others
- Training of the rest of your team at HQ on all your learnings on the field (specific organization in stores, new arguments to convince store owner, important people to reach out…) in order to help them to be more convincing. You may also organize training for the Waste Warrior of the Sales team directly on the field. You will be the real field expert !